Sunday, May 22, 2016

Enchanted Moments


 Saturday's outfit inspired by this Pinterest post:

This outfit was perfect for my day as it consisted of 4 layers which throughout our crazy day I peeled them off and then piled them back on again....







 Leather Jacket - Andrew Marc
Tee, Scarf, necklace, leggings, denim shirt - Forever 21
Booties - Steve Madden


SATURDAY:
It was the day of the big show plus my son had a 2 hour scrimmage game in his all star team in the morning.
We all met up at my parents house for a family lunch before I took my daughter to check in for her two performances on the ice...

The performances were great. It was so nice to watch skaters so up and close but it was freezing. I underestimated the part about sitting on ice for over an hour and a half. My feet went numb...
Out little performer was in heaven though as she loves this...and even back stage has so much fun making friends and playing pretend for hours...

Finally got her to bed by 10 PM! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...