Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mad about the Fair

 My outfit for a whole day of Fair and Baseball...

After I struggled couple weeks ago to create outfits with these crochet shorts which I love I dove into pinterest for an array of inspirations... One was this:


There were also many with denim shirts so I kind of combined the ideas... I could have done my black booties but where I was going would have ruined them so I were these rugged boots instead...










Denim Shirt - From Turkey
Hat - From a drugstore!
Top - Marshall's
Shorts - Topshop
Necklace - Forever 21
Sunglasses - From LA
Boots - Steve Madden



Dressed my little fashionista in similar crochet shorts, denim shirt and a fedora... 



This little girl had no fear at the Fair. She and her best friends (who are twins) got on any ride they were tall enough to ride... While other kids were grinding their teeth they were screaming with laughter...
Got to love them...

While my son stayed away from most of these rides and counted the minutes till we can leave to drive to his baseball tournament...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...