Saturday, June 4, 2016

Turn back time

 My outfit on Thursday for my son's birthday dinner at a Brazilian Steak Restaurant per his choosing...

The inspiration was from this Bloomingdales or Nordstrom Lookbook photo:







I got to wear my velvet  bow choker necklace... Asos and Topshop was selling similar ones and so was Baublebar but at much higher prices. So I got this from Forever 21. It came with this cheap rhinestone charm in the middle and I took it out and love this simple look so much better...






Cape Coat - TJ Maxx
Blouse - Cotton On
Choker - Forever 21
Jeans - H&M
Heels - J Crew

THURSDAY:
Still trying to heal by injured sholder blade and resting most of the day besides running errands.
But in the afternoon. Took my son to swimming and rushed direct from there to the restaurant downtown for my son's birthday dinner with the family. The boy ate soooo much meat it was impressive. And had crab legs and sushi on the side!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...