Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A Little Bit of Football in My Life


Sunday's Outfit was loosely interpreted from this Cabi inspiration:

I liked the idea of Burgundy baseball cap with navy jacket...

To add more flare I wore my new patchwork embellished double breasted blazer from SheIn...
And the Doc Marten style boots add that perfect ruggedness...






Jacket - SheIn
Top - TJ Maxx
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Target
Hat - J Crew

SUNDAY:
Had a fun day first watching my son play his baseball game then then he left with his dad and grandpa to watch his beloved Chargers (scheduling this on Nov 7th so lets see what happens tomorrow) ....
After picking up around the house which took forever, my mom and came and her and my daughter went to our fave spot: TJ Maxx...
Shopping for b-day and xmas gifts already we had such laugh over the tiniest items. Love shopping with my mom! :)
My daughter finally decided to enjoy it too and kept on trying clothes and shoes over her clothes and modeling.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...