Monday, November 14, 2016

Come right up close to me and I will show you something wonderful


What I wore Friday night as my daughter and I went to a play at night...


A bit matchy matchy but still cute and get to use this skirt I have worn very few times...




 Cardigan - J Crew
Tee, Belt- Tj Maxx
Skirt - Kika Paprika
Sandals - Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Necklaces - Baublebar & J Crew Factory


FRIDAY:
It has been crazy warm here in So. Cal in the 90s! So since the school was out for Veteran's day on Friday we took the kids to the beach... And these crazy kids went into the icy cold waters and had a blast...



After resting a bit and showering and changing at home, I took my sunshine girl to see a Jr. Theater production of James and the Giant Peach (a Roald Dahl book she has read last year)....
It is always a pleasure to watch such young talent on stage and very inspiration for my little actress...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...