Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gather Together With Thankful Hearts


HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING....

Here is what I wore on Thursday:


I picked an outfit that was comfy to wear and eat and since it is warm here it had to be a light outfit...
ANd the flat boots allowed me to help mom clean up without hurting...






 Dress - SheIn
Vest - Forever 21
Boots - Shoedazzle
Necklace - Bazaar
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

THANKSGIVING 2016
We gathered at my parents' house early afternoon and had an early meal so we can still hang out have dessert and clean up and change and hit the mall! :)
My mom and lil sis and I love to shop and we have so much fun doing it especially on black friday!




My daughter and I put this together to take to the party....




BLACK THURSDAY HERE WE COME....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...