Friday, January 20, 2017

What if you fly

 What I wore on Tuesday as I drove my daughter and 5 of her friends to their class field trip to the Natural History Museum....

Inspiration was from Pinterest:

THe idea was a loose dress with tall boots. I paired mine with a same shade cardigan for the layered look and this plaid scarf has a touch of grey in it so went really nice with the dress...









Dress - Cotton On
Cardigan - H&M
Boots - Guess
Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Earrings - Baublebar
Sunglases - Gucci


TUESDAY:
It was crazy driving 3 boys and 3 girls in my minivan and they had a singing competition between them. You can only imagine the volume in the car!
But the kids had so much fun and learned a lot...
I was exhausted but kept up with my diet as I packed all the food I could have the night before and had 3 bottles of water to drink throughout the day.
Plus the teacher let us not attend the movie we had all seen with our older kids and some of the moms went out for a cup of coffee which was a nice treat...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...