Monday, February 13, 2017

In the end we'll all become stories

 What I wore last Thursday...

With the coat:

Inspiration from Pinterest:





This was such a cool outfit. The dress was somewhat form fitting and short but the high boots provide leg coverage and the bulky tartan scarf made it look chic...






 Coat, Scarf - Forever 21
Dress - Cotton On
Boots - Shoedazzle
Sunglasses - Gucci


THURSDAY:
The day was crazy with running errands and volunteering at school, packing, taking kids to baseball and gymnastics and then leaving them with a sitter and rushing to my book club meeting!

We just finished reading:
"Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis" by J.D. Vance










It is a phenomenal book.  I highly recommend it. I would have never picked this up if it wasn't for my book club and I am so glad I read it. The author captures the root of this culture so well and though totally loyal and proud of his heritage he also remain unbiased and holds them responsible for the problems they face.

As usual so many laughs and great discussion with my dear friends. I love hanging out with these intelligent well read women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...