Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Adventure Continues

 What I wore last Saturday as I took my daughter and her friend Ice Skating then had a sleepover at our house...

Inspiration from Pinterest:









Coat, Shirt, Scarf, Jeans - Forever 21
Necklace - Madewell
Booties - Shoedazzle
Sunglasses - Gucci

SATURDAY:
Another crazy basketball game of my son's team where they turn off the scoreboard cause they were beating the opposite team by over 40+ points.
After that got back home fit in a workout and showered and changed and rushed out to my daughter's ice skating class. Afterwards we met her friend for lunch then the girls free skated until my friend left and I brought the girls back home to play a bit before going to my mom's house for a family dinner then they had a sleepover...

Here are the girls having fun the next morning...
My daughter is re-enacting a segment from the Pippi Longstocking book we read where she puts sponges on her feet to make cleaning the floors fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...