Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Joy of Dressing

 What I wore on Monday...

Inspired by these cabi looks:

 However, instead of a faux fur scarf which would have been too warm for the day I put on a silk scarf which is very much making a come back this season.
And luckily I had saved all my silk scarves from years ago so have a nice collection to go with... :)






 Loving these cropped distressed jeans from Zara. I temporarily moved my other black jeans to a side closet and will be going with these quite often for that edgy on trend look...


 Without the Jacket... 

Blouse, Belt - Cabi
Cardigan, sunglasses - Forever 21
Jeans, Shoes - Zara

1 comment:

  1. It's obvious from your frequent and successful efforts to put together chic outfits that you love fashion and dressing up. Kudos for that. I posted about my love for the same earlier this week while displaying a new red velvet dress.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...