Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Rock

 What I wore on our last day of trip in San Fran on Tuesday...

These photos as you can tell were taken on the Golden Gate Bridge... My son finally is big enough to hold the heavy SLR steady and he took the photos!



 Jacket, top, Jeans - Forever 21
Sneakers - Addidas


TUESDAY:
It was a warm(ish) and super clear day which was perfect. We could see the gorgeous views off of Golden Gate Bridge and later from Alcatraz Island...

My son wanted to buy the t-shirts that said 'I crossed the Golden Gate Bridge' so then he said we had to walk it. My daughter was not happy but she did walk the entire over a mile bridge. We assured them we would take an uber back! :)







After the Golden Gate Bridge we went to tour Alcatraz:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...